- The Best Real Housewives Taglines Of All Time
- Here are the top 25 Real Housewives taglines to date!
- Which Real Housewives tagline is your favorite? Are there any great taglines missing from this list? Sound off below!
- Real Housewives: The 15 Most Iconic Taglines Of All Time, Ranked
- 15 “The Secret To This Pretty Face Is Staying In The Shade.” – Gizelle Bryant, RHOP (Season 6)
- 14 “I May Be Married To A Plastic Surgeon, But I’m 98 Percent Real.” – Heather Dubrow, RHOC (Season 7)
- 13 “I Won Miss USA, Not Miss Congeniality.” – Kenya Moore, RHOA (Season 5)
- 12 “I’m Not A B**ch, But I’ve Played One On TV” – Eileen Davidson, RHOBH (Season 5)
- 11 “I Used To Flip Tables, Now I’m Turning Them.” – Teresa Giudice, RHONJ (Season 7)
- 10 “If You Can’t Be Cool, You Can’t Be With The Countess.” – Luann de Lesseps, RHONY (Season
- 9 “The Queen Of Diamonds Always Has An Ace Up Her Sleeve.” – Lisa Vanderpump, RHOBH (Season
- 8 “There’s Nothing Grey About My Gardens.” – Sonja Morgan, RHONY (Season 9)
- 7 “I’m An Acquired Taste; If You Don’t Me, Acquire Some Taste!” -Ramona Singer, RHONY (Season 9)
- 6 “Don’t Mess With The Boss, Because You Might Get Fired.” – Kandi Burruss, RHOA (Season 10)
- 5 “I’d Rather Spend My Life Kicking A** Than Kissing It.” – Brandi Glanville, RHOBH (Season 5)
- 4 “I Believe In Excess Of Everything… Except Moderation.” – Dorit Kemsley, RHOBH (Season
- 3 “If You’re Going To Talk About Me Behind My Back, At Least Check Out My Great A**.” – Carole Radziwill, RHONY (Season 6)
- 2 “When People Tell Me I’m Fake, I Know They’re Just Pulling My Leg.” – Aviva Drescher, RHONY (Season 6)
- 1 “I’m Passionate About Dogs, Just Not Crazy About B*tches.” – Lisa Vanderpump, RHOBH (Season 6)
The Best Real Housewives Taglines Of All Time
These housewives 'plead guilty to being fabulous.'
Ashley Hoover BakerJuly 18, 2021 1:45pm
It’s no secret that the Real Housewives tagline is a quick snapshot of what’s to come but it wasn’t always that way.
Since Real Housewives of Orange County first debuted back in 2006, the infamous Housewives tagline has evolved exponentially. What began as a simple quote evolved into a much more revealing statement that sets the tone for what’s to come during the franchise’s particular season.
The most memorable taglines are short, sweet, and catchy as hell which is why we continue to remember them for years to come.
Keep in mind, this is simply my opinion.
Here are the top 25 Real Housewives taglines to date!
25. “Life is a journey, and I’m finding myself every day.” –Kim Richards, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 3
24. “Call animal control, ‘cuz there’s a cougar on the loose in the OC.” –Kelly Dodd, Real Housewives of Orange County Season 13
23. “Don’t call it a comeback, call it a takeover!” –Shereé Whitfield, Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 9
22. “I making my own money, I find that an aphrodisiac.” –Ramona Singer, Real Housewives of New York Season 1
21. “The word on the street is that I’m the word on the street.” –Gizelle Bryant, Real Housewives of Potomac Season 1
20. “I may be married to a plastic surgeon, but I’m 98 percent real.” –Heather Dubrow, Real Housewives of Orange County Season 7
19. “Don’t hate me because I have it all. Hate me because I’m beautiful.” –Joanna Krupa, Real Housewives of Miami Season 3
18. “Just New York City, Sonja Morgan never goes style.” –Sonja Morgan, Real Housewives of New York Season 13
17. “I’m passionate about dogs, just not crazy about bitches.” –Lisa Vanderpump, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 6
16. “I won Miss USA, not Miss Congeniality.” –Kenya Moore, Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5
15. “God is my savior, my husband is my king and my body? It’s sinful.” –Alexis Bellino, Real Housewives of Orange County Season 6
14. “I don’t have to buy it, ‘cause I already own it.” –Lisa Rinna, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 8
13. “I fought too hard for this zip code to go home now.” –Taylor Armstrong, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 3
12. “I’m a southern belle. Brains, beauty, and all business.” –Phaedra Parks, Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5
11. “In Potomac, it’s not about who you know, it’s who you are. And I’m everything.” –Karen Huger, Real Housewives of Potomac Season 1
10. “I’m not a bitch, but I’ve played one on tv.” –Eileen Davidson, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 5
9. “I’m not a housewife, but I am real.” –Bethenny Frankel, Real Housewives of New York Season 7
8.”I’m an acquired taste. If you don’t me, acquire some taste.” –Ramona Singer, Real Housewives of New York Season 9
7. “Why be so nasty and so rude when I can be so fierce and so successful.” –Nene Leakes, Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7
6. “I used to flip tables, now I’m turning them.” –Teresa Giudice, Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 7
5. “I tell it it is, but I always make it nice.” –Dorinda Medley, Real Housewives of New York Season 9
4. “If you can’t be cool, you can’t be with the Countess.” –Luann de Lesseps, Real Housewives of New York Season 8
3. “When people tell me I’m fake, I know they’re just pulling my leg.” –Aviva Drescher, Real Housewives of New York Season 6
2. “I don’t want to get old.” –Vicki Gunvalson, Real Housewives of Orange County Season 1
1. “I’m an enigma, wrapped in a riddle and cash.” –Erika Jayne Girardi, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 6
Which Real Housewives tagline is your favorite? Are there any great taglines missing from this list? Sound off below!
Category: Bravo TV Shows, Real Housewives Gossip, Reality TV Buzz Alexis Bellino, Ashley Hoover Baker, Aviva Drescher, best Real Housewives sayings, best real housewives taglines, Bethenny Frankel, Bravo, Bravo TV, Dorinda Medley, Eileen Davidson, Erika Girardi, Erika Jayne, Gizelle Bryant, Heather Dubrow, Joanna Krupa, Karen Huger, Kelly Dodd, Kenya Moore, Kim Richards, Lisa Rinna, Lisa Vanderpump, LuAnn de Lesseps, NeNe Leakes, Phaedra Parks, Ramona Singer, Real Housewives, Real Housewives of Atlanta, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Real Housewives of Dallas, Real Housewives of New Jersey, Real Housewives of New York, Real Housewives of Orange County, Real Housewives of Potomac, Real Housewives taglines, reality tv, RHOA, RHOA taglines, RHOBH, RHOBH taglines, RHOC, RHOC taglines, RHOD, RHOD taglines, RHONJ, RHONJ taglines, RHONY, RHONY taglines, RHOP, RHOP taglines, Sheree Whitfield, Sonja Morgan, Taste of Reality, Taylor Armstrong, Teresa Giudice, TOR, Vicki Gunvalson, what is your real housewives tagline
Real Housewives: The 15 Most Iconic Taglines Of All Time, Ranked
For so many individuals, actuality TV was taken to a very new degree when The Real Housewives franchise took off. With over 9 spinoffs from the unique, The Real Housewives of Orange County (2006), this Bravo juggernaut solely appears to develop bigger. The housewives will not be leaving screens any time quickly.
Love them or hate them, the housewives know the best way to ship drama, and at all times discover sassy one-liners to tug the woodwork throughout some heated moments. The women are required to document a tagline for the opening credit, an announcement that expresses who they’re and what to anticipate from them on the present, however some housewives’ taglines outweigh the remaining.
Updated On August 30, 2021, By Lynn Gibbs: One of one of the best elements of any new Real Housewives season is tagline day. Tagline day is when Bravo releases the ladies’s promo appears to be and their tagline for the present’s intro.
Each tagline is fastidiously tailor-made to present some perception into that individual housewife’s storyline for that season. Some taglines completely encapsulate a housewife’s essence, whereas others lack clarification.
But with so many housewives who’ve been part of the franchise for a number of seasons, which taglines are one of the best in Real Housewives historical past?
15 “The Secret To This Pretty Face Is Staying In The Shade.” – Gizelle Bryant, RHOP (Season 6)
In the newest season of The Real Housewives of Potomac, Gizelle dishes out top-of-the-line taglines that Bravo followers have heard shortly: “The secret to this pretty face is staying in the shade.”
While recognized for her magnificence, Gizelle is also famous for her epic fights and shady one-liners. She is aware of precisely what she’s doing on RHOP and performs the half nicely. This season’s tagline describes her to a tee.
14 “I May Be Married To A Plastic Surgeon, But I’m 98 Percent Real.” – Heather Dubrow, RHOC (Season 7)
What makes Heather Dubrow such a enjoyable addition to The Real Housewives of Orange County is her relationship together with her husband Terry, a plastic surgeon. The couple is wildly rich and appears unbelievable as a result of their love for the fountain of youth.
Because of her connection to the cosmetic surgery world, Heather’s tagline in season 7 is spot-on. It’s ahead, it is enjoyable, and it is light-hearted — similar to Heather.
13 “I Won Miss USA, Not Miss Congeniality.” – Kenya Moore, RHOA (Season 5)
Kenya Moore is the quintessential housewife. She’s beautiful, she’s good, and she or he is aware of the best way to play an element on TV. She has remodeled through the years, however Kenya is often portrayed as the ultimate villain in varied storylines all through The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
More importantly, Kenya was as soon as Miss USA earlier than becoming a member of the RHOA roster and it formed a big a part of her life. But simply because she’s a former Miss USA does not imply she needs to be Miss Congeniality!
12 “I’m Not A B**ch, But I’ve Played One On TV” – Eileen Davidson, RHOBH (Season 5)
Eileen Davidson had such a enjoyable half on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills due to her connection to each Hollywood and the opposite housewives.
Davidson is a critical actress who’s most recognized for her time in cleaning soap operas, which is the place she met Lisa Rinna. Her tagline completely describes her persona and her job whereas additionally being sassy and enjoyable.
11 “I Used To Flip Tables, Now I’m Turning Them.” – Teresa Giudice, RHONJ (Season 7)
In season 7 of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Teresa calls again to an iconic second from season 1 in her tagline. She made a reputation for herself when she flipped a desk at dinner after moving into an argument with Danielle Staub. It was a moment Teresa will never live down.
But after a few years, marital points, and a stint in jail, Teresa is a modified lady. Instead of flipping tables at buddies and enemies, Teresa is remodeling right into a extra mature, level-headed lady, as proven on this tagline.
10 “If You Can’t Be Cool, You Can’t Be With The Countess.” – Luann de Lesseps, RHONY (Season
Luann de Lesseps is infamous for at all times together with her oh-so-important title of Countess in her taglines for The Real Housewives of New York, and this one isn’t any exception.
Typically, Luann’s taglines may be stale, however in season 8, fans supported Luann in a play-on-words.
This tagline references the basic argument she and former housewife Heather Thompson bought into throughout a solid journey to Turks and Caicos when Heather was upset she walked in on a unadorned man subsequent door to the room she was staying in.
After interrogating wild-child Luann in regards to the mysterious man, Luann plainly explains it should not matter to Heather whether or not or not a person stayed in her room.“Be cool. Don’t be all, , uncool,” needs to be probably the most supreme RHONY quotes so far.
9 “The Queen Of Diamonds Always Has An Ace Up Her Sleeve.” – Lisa Vanderpump, RHOBH (Season
Lisa Vanderpump sounds extremely coy when she delivers this season 8 tagline. She usually refers to herself because the “Queen of Diamonds” and even has a earlier tagline in season 3 that mentions the gemstone: “Life isn’t all diamonds and rosé… but it should be!”
LVP can be a serious fan of a good pun and by no means resists the chance to specific her unabashed humor. Lisa has some of the best quotes in RHOBH due to her cheeky references and the truth that she at all times has an ace up her sleeve.
8 “There’s Nothing Grey About My Gardens.” – Sonja Morgan, RHONY (Season 9)
Here, Sonja is referencing the earlier season’s drama revolving round fellow housewife Tinsley Mortimer, who stayed at Sonja’s townhouse for some months whereas making feedback about issues wanting dusty and gray.
Sonja and Ramona’s BFF antics is ly to be headache-inducing to some, however the Ramona-Coaster and Sonja-Rita recipe at all times seems amusing. Fans can not help however assist the 2 of them and their antics.
7 “I’m An Acquired Taste; If You Don’t Me, Acquire Some Taste!” -Ramona Singer, RHONY (Season 9)
This Ramona Singer tagline completely sums up The Real Housewives of New York City. It’s witty, it is tongue-in-cheek, it is bossy, and it does not let followers down — similar to the solid.
Ramona at all times appears to ship the perspective in her taglines, and it is a prime instance.
She’s positively an acquired style and not all people’s cup of tea, as Ramona has done plenty of things she can’t live down.
Though she’s not essentially probably the most tactful, Ramona’s tagline factors out that she does not care if you happen to don’t love her — she’ll simply decide you to your poor style!
6 “Don’t Mess With The Boss, Because You Might Get Fired.” – Kandi Burruss, RHOA (Season 10)
Though this Real Housewives of Atlanta tagline might seem flat, as soon as viewers are acquainted with the drama between Kandi Burruss and Phaedra Parks, abruptly Kandi’s phrases pack a a lot stronger punch. According to Bravo, through the earlier season of Real Housewives of Atlanta, Phaedra unfold some malicious rumors about Kandi and her husband, Todd Tucker.
After Phaedra’s claims have been made public through the season 9 reunion, she was promptly fired from Real Housewives of Atlanta. Going again to Kandi’s tagline, the reference is each a burn and a daring reminder of who’s the boss.
5 “I’d Rather Spend My Life Kicking A** Than Kissing It.” – Brandi Glanville, RHOBH (Season 5)
Said in former housewife’s Brandi’s sprightly tone, this season 5 tagline could not ship a greater strategy to categorical Brandi’s general perspective and college of thought. Brandi s to swear, so she fortunately took the chance to fuse some soiled language into her tagline.
Brandi is a no-nonsense lady who wears her coronary heart on her sleeve. Even although she has a serious gentle aspect, she by no means kisses anybody’s bottom.
4 “I Believe In Excess Of Everything… Except Moderation.” – Dorit Kemsley, RHOBH (Season
Dorit’s season 8 tagline is the proper personification for what the Real Housewives represents: dwelling luxuriously. This tagline is a hilarious contradiction that additionally flawlessly mirrors Dorit’s character.
Hover-the-top perspective and spending habits show that she is rarely one for moderation.
Even Dorit’s closest buddies mock her for her matching designer threads, however Dorit has the last laugh with some of the best quotes and top-of-the-line Real Housewives taglines.
3 “If You’re Going To Talk About Me Behind My Back, At Least Check Out My Great A**.” – Carole Radziwill, RHONY (Season 6)
Carole Radziwill is often proper and even-keeled in arguments with the ladies, however this housewife has a naughty aspect she’s not afraid to specific.
In season 5 of RHONY, Sonja made a number of feedback about how nice of a bum Carole has, pointing it out to Ramona and Heather as they’re flaunting their toned bikini our bodies throughout an ocean adjoining trip. Carole’s season 6 tagline is sassy and playful, which describes her vibe completely.
2 “When People Tell Me I’m Fake, I Know They’re Just Pulling My Leg.” – Aviva Drescher, RHONY (Season 6)
This is one other great Real Housewives of New York City tagline, addressed by probably the most polarizing housewives within the franchise’s historical past, Aviva Drescher.
After calling Ramona Singer and Sonja Morgan “white trash” in season 5, Aviva offers probably the most iconic RHONY moments within the present’s many seasons when she slams her prosthetic leg on the dinner desk within the finale of season 6, exclaiming: “The only thing that is artificial or fake about me… is this!”
This self-deprecating, comical tagline is pure Aviva. The infamous housewife has a very good humorousness and may poke fun at herself as a past housewife on RHONY.
1 “I’m Passionate About Dogs, Just Not Crazy About B*tches.” – Lisa Vanderpump, RHOBH (Season 6)
There’s a purpose why Lisa Vanderpump’s taglines are so good — her saucy, audacious one-liners at all times convey the warmth! This one impeccably describes Lisa, who’s vocal for canines and animal rights activism.
The inflection in Lisa’s voice when she delivers the second portion of her tagline reveals her frank demeanor, foreshadowing the upcoming drama season 6 Real Housewives of Beverly Hills presents.
NEXT: 5 Reasons Lisa Vanderpump Is RHOBH’s Biggest Villain (& 5 Reasons It’s Kyle Richards)
Outer Banks Best Ship: John B & Sarah Vs. Kiara & JJ
About The Author